“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 4 March 2010

*Yawn*

Could today have been any more boring?!

I spent the whole day looking at the clock and just willing the day to go faster. I try not to but I just can't help snacking like crazy at work...it's like I need the sugar fix to get through the rest of the day.

LOL! That or I just love chocolate too much. It's those Alfort bisuits! You know the ones in the blue box that are covered with milk chocolate? I just LOVE those! I must get through god knows how many boxes of those in a week.

And I am still yet to continue studying on the train. I have switched to reading my LP Australia instead! I'm actually quite looking forward to going now - which is a big step considering that it was one of the places that I least wanted to visit before. Right up there with Canada! Which I still don't wanna go to! Sorry to all my Canadian friends!

But yah, it looks like Oz has quite a bit to offer. It may not have all the culture that I love so much about Asia but it'll be one of those uber chilled breaks where I get to catch up with friends. That's the main point of the trip. That and I need to cross it off my ever growing list of countries to go to! LOL! a very legit reason to go I think!

I wonder if my salmon's thawed out yet....don't you hate defrosting stuff in the microwave?! I stuffed my face with biscuits and chocolate before I left work so I think I'll be good to let it thaw out by itself...even if it means having a late dinner. The story of my life.

LMAO - totally random I know!

xx

No comments: