“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 9 March 2010

WAAAAAHHHHH!!!

OMG I can barely sit still in my seat - THAT'S how pumped I am for next month!

I have decided to take a little weekend trip...and I actually can't believe how excited I am to go! I won't reveal too many of the details (although to be honest, it's pretty obvious), but I can't wait to support my friends and see some familiar faces.

And it's only a couple of weeks before I hit Malaysia!

I've managed to find some decent flights and I literally am jiggling around in my chair and grinning my arse off at the thought if going. The question is, do I book my flights now or wait until tomorrow? Well, to be honest I KNOW I'm not going to change my mind but the adult in me is telling myself to sleep on it to make sure that it's something I really wanna do. It limits the amount that I can go out this month but I think it will be totally worth it.

Sleep on it...book the tickets...sleep on it...book the tickets....

YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!

xx

No comments: