“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Huh?!

I chose to spend my non-teaching day at the school I actually like, which cuts about 20 minutes off my commute and meant that I can start and finish earlier.

So why the hell am I just as tired as when I work the full 2-8.30pm shift and get back in after 10pm?!

Like literally, I am going to get ready for bed after this because I just can't keep my eyes open and I'm yawning my arse off. What the hell?!

You know what though, I actually got loads fo stuff done before I went to work. Something really gay though...so I didn't pay my mobile phone bill for February and they sent me a reminder in the post. I tore up the reminder and went today to pay the bill using the original invoice but the guy said I had to pay using the reminder note! DOH! So I had to call the help centre and it turns out I now have to get my arse all the way to the provider shop to actually pay the bill. What a palava! How ridiculous that I can't pay using what they already sent me! Definitely won't be ripping up any more reminders, that's for sure!

So, so tired.

I'm totally going to bed.

xx

No comments: